Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 15 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests

Most users ever online was 373 on Thu Dec 06, 2007 19:29

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

ID please

THIS IS A READ ONLY FORUM. PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ON https://www.facebook.com/groups/312863568081/

Moderators: iwade4fish, Super Turtleman, matt_harry_harrison

ID please

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Fri Oct 28, 2011 22:53

took this in chester zoo yesterday. Problem was I was too busy taking pics and had two impatient kids with me, I forgot to see what it is, or even whether it's saltwater, brackish or tropical. Any ideas anyone

Artetas been banished to the stadium of silence. Out from his ashes arises Mr Cobue

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees
Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Re: ID please

PostAuthor: vulpes » Fri Oct 28, 2011 23:35

bangai cardinal stunning fish
vulpes
Pseudotropheus Tropheops
Pseudotropheus Tropheops

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Fri Oct 28, 2011 23:48

3rdTimeLucky wrote:bangai cardinal stunning fish

cheers mate, your right. Good looking fish aint they and breed in captivity too :thanks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banggai_cardinalfish
Artetas been banished to the stadium of silence. Out from his ashes arises Mr Cobue

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

PostAuthor: colin NW » Fri Oct 28, 2011 23:50

how was chester zoo ? My misses is very funny if animals dont look comfortable. Were there many aviaries there and other fish. I fancy a trip out :D

colin NW
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Sat Oct 29, 2011 00:03

colin wrote:how was chester zoo ? My misses is very funny if animals dont look comfortable. Were there many aviaries there and other fish. I fancy a trip out :D

the aquarium is okay tbh except for the malawi (mbuna) tank. Hardly a great advert for malawis there's that many hybrids there. Big beggers too

Unfortunately we only had a few hours to try and see as much as possible cos of the poor weather.

and yes there were avaries but I ran past them :D

Will post a few pics asap

If you wanted to make a day of it and you were having a good month financially, blue planet aquarium is only 5 mins away so kill two birds with one stone but as I say, not cheap. Cost me £27 for me and my 10 year old to get in the zoo (baby was free). Blue planets not much cheaper :protest:

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Sat Oct 29, 2011 00:54

well just spent god knows how long uploading a load of pics to photobucket cos the bulk loader wasn't working then only to be told the pics cant be more than 600 pixels high on here. Not sure why cos other forums don't have this flaw :swear:

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

PostAuthor: kathateria » Sat Oct 29, 2011 09:25

Mr Cobue wrote:well just spent god knows how long uploading a load of pics to photobucket cos the bulk loader wasn't working then only to be told the pics cant be more than 600 pixels high on here. Not sure why cos other forums don't have this flaw :swear:

Thats this forums only fault.
I uploaded a load the other week,then I was told they couldnt be bigger than 400 :evil:
I think if you put a couple on,its 800x600
But if you put a ruck on, it doesnt like it,and they have to be smaller.
I might set photobucket to 400x400,save myself the stress :lmao:

Chester zoo; did you see any wolves?
We always look around every where,and never see them.
I reckon they dont really have them, its just a ploy,and the staff are laughing in the hedges.
pointing at us sheep circling the grounds,looking for none existent animals :lol:
West midland safari park is ace for wolves!
That fish is gorge :good:
PS,just tried to load these pictures,its saying there are 4 pictures,two needs to be 600 and 2 need to be 800
There is no such thing as a peaceful mbuna.They are all 2 faced moody sods!
kathateria
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:36

Cheetah

kissing Penguins

Camels with the hump

Marines

Robin pointing me to Kath

Found her :lmao: :lmao:

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:39

No Kath, never seen the wolves there or even advertised them but we were rushing round so never got to see everything

Not happy with them pics. Lost soooo much detail in photobucket :evil:

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

PostAuthor: kathateria » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:41

Those pictures are amazing.I like the one of the bum :lmao: Classy :lol:
kathateria
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

PostAuthor: leakystan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:51

how did u get a naked pick of my misses, something u wanna confess

them cardinals aint to disimilar in malawis but its the male that holds the eggs

lionfish
dory (regal tang)
copperband
mind that 3ft wall keith its hard to see over the top when you are my height.

leakystan
Forum Control
Forum Control

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:58

leakystan wrote:how did u get a naked pick of my misses, something u wanna confess

haha. Oxy 15 needed on them spots I think :D

leakystan wrote:lionfish
dory (regal tang)
copperband

I knew the first two (although don't know what type of lionfish)

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

PostAuthor: Mr Cobue » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:00

kathateria wrote:Those pictures are amazing.I like the one of the bum :lmao: Classy :lol:

cheers Katherine. You not see the title of the last two pics? :D

Mr Cobue
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

PostAuthor: kathateria » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:08

Mr Cobue wrote:
kathateria wrote:Those pictures are amazing.I like the one of the bum :lmao: Classy :lol:

cheers Katherine. You not see the title of the last two pics? :D

Oh,thats my bum is it?
Ive never seen it before :lmao:
How did you get that on camera?
Have you been stalking me?
kathateria
Metriaclima Membe Deep
Metriaclima Membe Deep

Return to Other Fishes