Navigator
Online Users

In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests

Most users ever online was 373 on Thu Dec 06, 2007 19:29

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

New Start

THIS IS A READ ONLY FORUM. PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ON https://www.facebook.com/groups/312863568081/

Moderators: Nads, Ray, iwade4fish, Super Turtleman, matt_harry_harrison

Re: New Start

PostAuthor: DeanDowney » Sat Mar 29, 2014 18:24

leakystan wrote:i used the black spray paint specially for glass from b+q first coat didnt cover well enough and the second coat reacted with the first n peeled the first coat off :durr
if you have a hobby/craft shop near where u live id get some black card from there

Used black card on mine. Looks fine.

DeanDowney
Pseudotropheus Demasoni
Pseudotropheus Demasoni

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Re: New Start

PostAuthor: mutley » Wed Apr 23, 2014 08:35

Just an update while I wait for the cycle to complete,if it ever will :pray . Started the fishless cycle two weeks ago,have nitrite at 25mg/l, nitrate at 250mg/l(down from 500+ following water changes), ammonia I have kept at 2ppm only rather than the 4ppm. Would this be expected after 2 weeks,never had such a rush of nitrate/nitrite before in any tank I have cycled. Struggling to keep the temp up in the tank,never had that problem with marines,must of been heat generated by the pumps etc. Just going to have a read on how to upload pics and will put a few up for comments

Mark

mutley
Labidochromis Caeruleus
Labidochromis Caeruleus

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself